PHASE I(1) Board Seats Status: (minimum 15 seats) Board Seating Registration ($65 Annually) Register here
(2) Non Profit Status:
– State Incorporation: Pending
– Federal Incorporation: PendingPHASE II(1) Black Wall Street USA manual implementation;
(2) 12 months of consistent and well documented board of directors meetings complete with minutes and agendas;
(3) Submit monthly reports to regional and state directors;
(4) Ongoing Membership drives and campaigns;PHASE III(1) Sustainable Planning 100 years
(2) Longterm Development 200 years
(3) BWSFutureGen 300 years
When people ask what we do: ” We establish Black Wall Street districts around the globe in the Spirit of the original Black Wall Street District of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Black Wall Street districts can be recognized as an urban area that is a thriving center of business, industry, and culture and is one commercial strip that has 50%-70% or more businesses owned by African Americans.
This will enable local organizers and BWS district leaders to focus on what they are doing within their potential district. Leaders consider the people to be involved. District president’s make sure the group is balanced and no special interests dominate.